Saturday, May 18, 2013

The Seed of the Woman and the Blessing of Abraham

This is a great paper that I just came across that summarizes pretty much everything that I have been trying to get across in small group this year.  It is a little technical, but I do not think it is too bad.  The points the paper makes should sound very familiar.   Hopefully, it will be helpful in making clear what we have been discussing in small group this year.  The second half of the paper goes beyond the material we have covered, but I plan on eventually covering the Numbers the 2 Samuel 7 passages in some detail.  I was very excited to find this paper and I think this will be well worth your time.

Here is the link: http://www.tyndalehouse.com/tynbul/library/TynBull_2007_58_2_05_Hamilton_SeedOfWoman.pdf

Feel free to send any questions or comments about this paper my way.

No comments:

Post a Comment